What's new

FS: DE Blade Sampler Packs

What a great deal for a newbie, such as myself!! I've sent the Paypal payment to you and thank you very much for handling this offer.

Package received. A fantastic service for those of us getting started (and anyone wanting to try a variety of blades!)

Thanks again, John.

Bart (Albertus)

I got mine a while ago, but just thought I'd stop by and say thanks. The Merkur that came with my razor sucked, so I've moved onto the Derby, and am liking it very much so far (considering I'm new to this). I'll probably be giving the Israeli a try in a couple days.

letterk,

I was just wondering if you got my order yet?

Thanks,
Dan Smith (in Iowa)

Hi Dan, all orders that were received while I was on vacation are in process and should ship tomorrow or Wednesday. Please send me a PM if you want to check on your order.

I just checked my paypal and they said they received notification that my package will be shipping. I'm really excited to try the Derbys and the Swedes.

Sure thing. Just PM me.

Awesome, I've been away when all this went down and now I'm reading all the great feedbacks about the brush. I certainly want one. Does someone have a link to the info about the different brushes for sale?

Awesome, I've been away when all this went down and now I'm reading all the great feedbacks about the brush. I certainly want one. Does someone have a link to the info about the different brushes for sale?

If you notice, my post was on 1/31. The order period ended 2/5, so the brushes are no longer for sale. Keep an eye out in the selling forum as some a few will most likely pop up for sale.

I got my shipment Friday, safe-and-sound. Great service!

Thanks for putting this variety pack together. Great idea!

-Dan

Top Bottom