What's new

Please help me convince Maurer & Wirtz to make Irisch moos in a puck ...

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
I have Tabac in the ceramic bowl and an Irisch Moos stick for travel. They are both made by the same company, and they make a Tabac stick ... but they don't offer Irisch Moos in puck form for some reason.

I have several other soaps, too, but I'm not nuts about collecting soaps like some of you are. If they made Irisch Moos in a ceramic like Tabac, it would be the only soap I use, at home and when travelling. I think the ceramic bowl like the Tabac, but with the green Irisch Moos pattern on the ceramic with a black top would also look awesome in the shave den!

Anyway, I'm too damn lazy to grate it and I want that ceramic bowl. I found a contact link on their site for consumers. Would you mind suggesting they make the Irisch Moos in a ceramic bowl with replacement pucks? I don't know if we'll be successful or not, but there is no reason I can think of they wouldn't do it. Like I said, Tabac comes both ways.

Thanks!!!! Here is the link. Let's inundate these guys with requests!

Only takes a minute! :001_smile

http://www.sir-irisch-moos.de/engl/consumercontact.php

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Thanks a bunch, guys! I really appreciate it.

I think it's strange they have Tabac in both puck and stick form, and Irisch Moos is one of the most popular sticks out there, yet they don't offer that in puck form.

Maybe we'll get them thinking about it! Thanks again for your help.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
I love this place! Good advice, great deals in the BST, and brothers helping a brother out with a manufacturer!

This place is awesome!

FYI- I have just received an e-mail from M+W and our idea is being passed along to their marketing team. :thumbup1:

FYI- I have just received an e-mail from M+W and our idea is being passed along to their marketing team. :thumbup1:

That is excellent news! I am a big fan of Irisch Moos and a puck would be real nice.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I went ahead and let them know that I thought an Irisch Moos puck would be a great idea as well.

Last edited:

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
That email is great news! I suspect they could get the packaging done fairly quickly just by supplying some artwork to the makers of their current Tabac packaging, both ceramic bowl/lid and box. They already have the equipment to make the pucks, just change the recipe from Tabac to IM. If they did this, they'd get a huge initial sales pop from all the soap addicts around here! :lol:

Fingers crossed!

I got an email back saying they would pass it along to marketing. They should pass it along to production crews, not marketing. haha!

Top Bottom