What's new

Lather King Machine

Hey Folks,
Does anyone have or use a Lather Machine? I just picked one up today, and wondered if anyones uses one, and makes there own soap for the machine? Any comments or instructions on how to make your own soap would be highly appreciated! :001_smile

Got my neck shaved after a hair cut one time and it was awesome! The girl said it was campbell shave cream whatever that is....

The barber I used to go to(I cut my own hair now) always used one when he shaved my sideburns and neck.
I dont know if there is any other cream to be used in them but campbells
This is campbells

proxy.php

I bought one of the cheap ones years ago that used the canned goo, but it didn't heat the cream up beyond lukewarm. I also had the back of my neck shaved once with nice warm shaving cream from a professional machine at a barber. It was amazing!

Some have used them. They are designed for a barbershop where they are used continuously all through the day and are pretty impractical for a 1x a day shave. You need to use the mix made for the machine and lastly they produce crummy lather.

I don't know anyone who has one who has used it on any regular basic over a period of time. In the end a nice collectible.

How’s everyone. My name is Ali and I am a barber. I have and use a vintage Campbell LatherKing....the Lather comes out quite nicely and yes it still works.....
IMG_3960.JPG
IMG_3961.JPG
IMG_3962.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom