What's new

Aramis Tuscany Discontinued?

This is what I was told by a sales person last weekend when shopping for my Father's day present, was looking for their shave balm. They didn't have any and she said it was no longer being made. Suggested I 'try Walgreen's' (!) They didn't have it either.

Was she blowing smoke? Hope not, it's one of my favorites.

A quick search reveals it's all over the place on the Internet. Also see it at Nordstoms, which doesnt feel like "discontinued" to me.

A lot of SAs are pretty dense. They might have run out, and they just say discontinued to sell you something else. Possible too that that particular store will no longer sell it. Finally, if they were very sharp, it might be possible it is being dropped. But there is a ton of it to be had online.

Edit- reread and realized it was specifically the AS balm. Harder to pin that down. I could see that sales may be slow on that. You can still probably find online.

Last edited:
This is what I was told by a sales person last weekend when shopping for my Father's day present, was looking for their shave balm. They didn't have any and she said it was no longer being made. Suggested I 'try Walgreen's' (!) They didn't have it either.

Was she blowing smoke? Hope not, it's one of my favorites.

I was among the re-issed Aramises a couple of years ago. I would be surprised if it were discontinues, unless that whole re-issue line is being cut back. But I have been wrong. A very approachable Aramis to me. I would not know about the ASBs. I am not sure I have every seem an Aramis ASB except for the regular Aramis version, which would probably go well enough with the Tuscany EDT.

The balm has been discontinued AFAIK. It's still out there, but tough to find. I was at a store about a month ago that had it. The EdT was re-issued not too long ago along with all of the other previously discontinued Aramis scents in a Gentleman's Collection.

A few (3) years ago, one could purchase the EdT (1.7 and 3.4 oz), aftershave splash, AS Balm, and Deo stick. All of these products are now gone from the stores (except where old stock may still be present). The only fresh products I could find of it is the 3.4 oz EdT from the "Gentlemen's Collection" series. The rest of the range is gone.

Top Bottom