What's new

SOTD Collectors Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
A couple of days ago I was looking at all the pics I produced for the B&B community in general and for the SOTD forum in particular. Looking carefully at them, I did realize that there are some shots that I really do love and that I feel very proud of. :001_wub: And I suddenly had an idea… Why not create in the SOTD forum a single thread where to post all our finest pictures? A dedicated thread where to collect our all-time favourite photos? I sent a PM to our Mod Henry (professorchaos) to hear his opinion about this idea and, after his approval, here it is: the SOTD Collectors Thread. As already mentioned above, in this dedicated thread, the only rule to follow is very simple: just post your very best pics, all those that you particularly enjoy and how many shots you desire. Therefore, remove the dust from your files and give luster to your “hidden (or forgotten) masterpieces”. :thumbup1: I really hope you will have fun sharing your finest SOTD photos with your B&B mates! :001_smile

P.S. Important note: In order to avoid repetitive quotes, please send your comments/observations/questions on the pictures posted in the SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
proxy.php

This is certainly one of my all-time favourite shots! :001_wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom