What's new

Rhodia Webnotebooks

What do you guys think of these webnotebooks as journals? I am putting together an order, and was thinking of picking up a big one and small one. What is your opinion on lined or dotted as a journal?
If you don't like the webnotebooks, what do you suggest?

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Those are great, the paper is soooooo much nicer than Moleskine it's not even close. I use lots of little Rhodia pads, I'm never without my 7.5 X 12 cm 48 page book in my back pocket or a Bloc No 11 80 sheet pad.

Remember, with a nice wet nib it's all about high quality paper.

Last edited:
I have a webnotebook with dots instead of lines that I plan on playing around with. I'm not sure I'm going to use it as a journal or maybe for school next semester or something else entirely. the paper is very nice!

I just got a 3.5" by 5.5" with dots that I use as my carry around memo pad. Great paper. Thicker harder cover and thicker paper than the last Moleskine I was using. Paper is no doubt nicer. Not sure I do not like the compactness of the Moleskine better. The dots are fun so far. Not sure I will stick with dots in the future or not.

I have a bloc 11 pad that i carry in my pocket and a planner on the way. Thought about the webnotebook, maybe next time

I have not used the webbie (they strike me as kind of expensive). That said, rhodia paper is fantastic, and I've used their (more or less) 8.5 x 11 notebooks for a couple years, and have one of their legal pads in my leather portfolio (though it was stupid expensive). Anymore, I've been using the Basic Clairfontaine books (http://www.gouletpens.com/Medium_Black_Tan_Clairefontaine_Staplebound_Duo_p/c733160.htm) in a leather cover that holds three of them.

Wow, those look like the same quality of paper, but much cheaper. I already placed my order this morning, so I will give the webbies a try this time, but next time I will try those!
Thanks for linking those!

Wow, those look like the same quality of paper, but much cheaper. I already placed my order this morning, so I will give the webbies a try this time, but next time I will try those!
Thanks for linking those!

I hope you like them. The webbie is bound better of course (more like a pleather book) but I believe it is almost exactly the same paper in the Clairfontaine as the Rhodias.

Rhodia and Clairfontaine (they actually make Rhodia) are the only notebooks and journals I will use. LOVE the paper, especially the 90g.

Top Bottom