What's new

What's did you reach for now that GEMini is over?

Yesterdays was my C. V. Heljestrand safety razor. Today was a gold tone Valet. And still no DE. But tomorrow I might go with my rhodium toggle. :001_wub:

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I ended GEMini a day early (though I started three days early) and used one of my injectors. Then I followed that with a Slim I had not used before (having used another previously). I still have a good GEM SS blade in my OCMM that I will use again soon, but I'll be getting reacquainted with my various Injectors and DE's.

Yesterday was my old standby -- long-comb American NEW head on a DeLuxe bar handle. Today was a late model British long-comb NEW (like this one) that I'd gotten during GEMini but hadn't been able to try yet.

I enjoyed the month to get into my SEs more but, dang, I sure missed my NEWs.

tbh, i'm confused on what razors i should try after gemini. i'm leaning toward injectors. i've even peeked in the straight razor forum. :eek

edit:DE's are off the list for now

I christened my Richwood New Improved, using a 1958 Spoiler for the first time as well. There's a picture of last night's shave on Chris' "Old-to-New Challenge" thread. I'm looking forward to working out some of my untried DEs!

P

Pjotr

What's did you reach for now that GEMini is over?

A load of GEMs. Of course! Push Button, Flying Wing and Clog pruf.

Top Bottom