What's new

Any Michigan Interest?

Anyone in MI interested in meeting up? I know there is a few of you on here as I posted a Michigan thread not too long ago. I am from the metro Detroit area. I figured I would ask because I bumped into a few people in the new AOS Store in Somerset who were in dreamland after walking through the door. :001_smile

I would be interested!!

I had no idea the Somerset store is open!! I must go there!! :drool::drool::drool:

I live in the Saginaw/Bay City/Midland region. :001_smile

I would be interested!!

I had no idea the Somerset store is open!! I must go there!! :drool::drool::drool:

I live in the Saginaw/Bay City/Midland region. :001_smile

YUP! They just opened a couple of weeks ago! Great store and great staff! You NEED to check it out. Let's hope this post generates more interest than just for two people! LOL!

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I'd be interested, depending on the where & when - extreme SW Oakland County here

I'm interested, but I'll only be in MI during July. I'm in the Army and I'll be on leave en route from Germany to Washington! From Otsego, south of Grand Rapids by about 30 min.

I'm new here, also new to wet shaving. Would like to meet some fellow shavers. I know this is an old thread, hoping to get a response anyway.

I'd be down too. Flint here. I need to make my way down to somerset to check that out. I heard there is a sweet wet shaving shop out in AA. You know anything about that coachschaller?

There are three places in Ann Arbor:
Varsity Barber shop says they offer straight razor shaves but I can not confirm
Coach and Four confirmed that they do straight razor shaves - with a real straight if you want.
Maison Edwards is a tobacco shop and wet shaving place. They have wet shaving gear both hardware and software. Their prices are fair, but higher than the vendors on the forums.

I am interested I live in Utica and work in Sterling Heights. Whos is up for Kuhnhenns in Warren for some good beer!

im in utica ish.. 48317 and i love beer!!! i just got home from mt. clemens.. buffet cover band was playing on the river.

im in utica ish.. 48317 and i love beer!!! i just got home from mt. clemens.. buffet cover band was playing on the river.
I am always up for beer! I also jus found a place that sells cigars and has a bar! Bunch of guys sitting it leather chairs with a beer and a cigar. Now you are talking!

i am now fun employed so i have the time. nicks steakhouse on 22 and van dyke. i wet the whistle there more than anywhere else. billy (owners middle son) asked me what im going to do now??? "sit here and drink". was my response.
good people, excellent food!

i am now fun employed so i have the time. nicks steakhouse on 22 and van dyke. i wet the whistle there more than anywhere else. billy (owners middle son) asked me what im going to do now??? "sit here and drink". was my response.
good people, excellent food!
I have not tried it yet. I could walk there just about

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I will be in MI (Jackson) the week of the 26th of November - i plan to stay the night of the 28-29 by the airport.....so I could do a closer meetup with you guys on the 28th.

Top Bottom