What's new

Zorrik D/E blades

Here is a 4 day test I did on Zorrik blades. Just for others information!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcwit
Used a Zorrik blade for the first time today, I had received them free in a shipment. Got an excellent shave with it, we shall see what days 2, 3, 4, turn up.

Quote:
Day 2 with the Zorrik, same as day 1. This may just be a bargin blade for those who it works good for. We'll see what happens for future days.

Quote:
Day 3 with the Zorrik, just the slightest beginnings of tugging of the blade, however the shave was still excellent.

Will see what day 4 brings, however I seldom get a blade lasts longer than 4 days.

Well to all those that wonder and to the rest of you who could care less, Here it is, the last day for the Zorrik blade trial. As stated elsewhere I usually change blades after the 4th day/shave. Today will be no different.

Shave to day was every bit as close as day one and as close as I normally get. However the shave itself was uncomfortable, dragging and pulling, ect. If I hadn't been doing this trial I would have changed blades when I started today.

So my final thoughts on the Zorrik blades are that they are a very good value for the small amount that they cost $ .06 per blade. For me they will be a blade I keep available in my assortment, probably not for everyone, but for me they shaved very well.

Hope this is of some help to those of you out there.

I should add this little experiment was done with a Lord L6 razor and ARKO lather.

Last edited:
I find them acceptable if not particularly long-lived. They're cheap enough to chuck after one use. Not my go-to blade in any event. I >heart< U.S. Personna, Israeli Blues, both Sharks, and AsSPlats.

Top Bottom