What's new

Cologne haul from Marshalls

I had $55 in store credit at Marshalls so I decided to pick up some inexpensive summer scents. Heres what I ended up buying.
Bvlgari Extreme pour Homme 1oz $17.99
Tommy Bahama Very Cool for Men 3.4oz $16.99
Beckham Instinct for Men 2.5oz $14.99
True Religion for men 7.5ml mini $5.99
"Classic" massage bar shower soap 7oz $3.99

So far the Bvlgari Extreme is my favorite and seems to be a higher quality then the rest. Its very fresh and green and longevity is excellent last 8 hours on my skin. True Religion is a very young fruity/woody fragrance perfect for casual days. Very Cool is a great beach or bbq scent its kind of a fruity/watery/spicy aquatic scent very cool and refreshing but a little bit synthetic smelling. And Beckam Instinct is the one I'm most unsure about. I really love the clean vetiver fragrance but its very weak and only last about two hours and then I can barely smell it even if i sniff my wrist. If they made this in a stronger longer lasting version it would be great! Im going to try to find the body wash and deodorant so i can layer and maybe get it to last longer. Well thats my cologne haul this month:) Any other inexpensive summer scents you guys like?

Attachments

• $DSC01701.jpg
    $DSC01701.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 190
oooh, some good picks there.
I like the Bvlgari scents.
A good Bvlgari scent is Aqva or Aqva Marine (and updated formula of Aqva).
Just don't judge it by the top notes, it can smell a little fishy to some at first.
It settles down nicely after about 1/2 hour.

I like Bvlgari scents as well Ive tried Black, Aqva, Pour Homme, and now Extreme. Id have to go with Pour Homme as my favorite but Extreme may be my new favorite I need to wear it a few more times though.

I wear anti-perspirant once or twice per year , I use deodorant because it works for me and is less toxic....I have been getting $20-25 deodorants there lately for $4.99.....they have about 10 varieties,I don't want to buy too many as they will dry out over time...

Attachments

• $zzzzzaaaa.jpg
    $zzzzzaaaa.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 108
Top Bottom