What's new

Polsilver Super IRIDIUM - offer looking

I'll be watching this thread for answers.
Just used one of these blades for the first time this morning.
DFS with 2 passes, unfortunatly I only brought 1 blade from a street kiosk in Poland.
Will certainly be picking up a few more next time I'm there.
Unfortunatly not in any great numbers.

Has anyone tried these? Are they the same as Super Iridiums?

'Polsilver Super IRIDIUM' is the 'Super Iridium' http://badgerandblade.com/vb/images/smilies/yellow_guys/001_smile.gif

$IRIDIUM.jpg

I'm a little confused by this thread. Are these blades available, or not? If available, why has none of the small shaving sites picked them up to offer?

I'm a little confused by this thread. Are these blades available, or not? If available, why has none of the small shaving sites picked them up to offer?

As of right now there is no good distribution source for them. you try to contact shops in poland and they are all retail operations. And they dont wanna deal with USA customers. I have looked for wholesellers and have come up empty. If someone was to buy them from a shop and wanna sell them out here they would have to charge 65 + for a 100 pack.

As far as I know, they are only available in Poland. In a kiosk on the street the price is about £1,5 - £2 for a pack with 5 blades !!! I saw them on a online shop, but they were out of stock and expensive too. There is some magic about these blades.

Ok so I just picked up a nice stash of old stock SI blades. I would love to try these and compare. If anybody has some I would be interested in a trade so we both can compare the two. If anyone is interested please PM me.

Joe

doh, I did find a thread in a different forum of someone selling them.... I'm not sure if it's frowned upon to mention other forums though (newbie here)

I buy
proxy.php
abroad when i travel to Bulgaria, I really don't know who offers them online, may be ebay. It is a really good blade. I will be stocking up myself in September, I may be able to spare some then.

Last edited:
Top Bottom