What's new

Aqua Velva Original Sport (green bottle) Review's discussion thread

Haven't seen the green anywhere. Is it in the same shape of bottle, or does it have a completely different look?

Same bottle as the original blue.

Someone on another forum mentioned that it wasn't available in the U.S

Maybe soon.

I've never seen that one in the US.

Here in the US the aftershave business is facing some rocky times, I remember reading in an article. You've got non-traditional brands like Nivea and Neutrogena, and on the other hand, you've got the Aqua Velvas and the Old Spice and Clubman (that are sold mostly to old men) ... and very few sensitive skin products (I remember the Old Spice Sensitive Skin with aloe, which was sort of nice). And many young men don't even see the point to aftershave anymore, especially the products that have a burn.

V

VR6ofpain

I think these are the only ones available in the states:

Classic Ice Blue & Ice Sport
proxy.php
proxy.php

Musk
proxy.php

Though I did see this on the net, is this the "green" one you were referring too:
proxy.php

V

VR6ofpain

Could someone please post a pic of this green Aqua Velva from the European market?

Thanks in advance.

Could this just be the Aqua Velva product has been "Localized". I.e. Some marketing focus group study determined that people in one country find appeal in splashing a burning blue fluid on their neck whilst in another country it translates to appeal in splashing a green burning fluid on their neck? Same formulation just a different color to trigger a purchasing responce? :biggrin:

And if this is not the case - as Norm says - I would really, really, really like to try that someday!

Could this just be the Aqua Velva product has been "Localized". I.e. Some marketing focus group study determined that people in one country find appeal in splashing a burning blue fluid on their neck whilst in another country it translates to appeal in splashing a green burning fluid on their neck? Same formulation just a different color to trigger a purchasing responce? :biggrin:

And if this is not the case - as Norm says - I would really, really, really like to try that someday!

Nope ; we have both the Blue and Green in Canada:ihih:

Top Bottom