What's new

Caribou Coffee Kenya, great iced coffee!

I decided to try brewing my own iced coffee this summer. I wanted to experiment with different brewing methods so I didn't want to use my good Counter Culture beans. I shopped around and picked up a bag of the Caribou Coffee's Kenya. My first try was to use an inexpensive Mr. Coffee machine and instead of using the usual 2 tablespoons per cup I used 3. When it finished brewing I added sugar to taste and let it cool for a few minutes then poured it over a pitcher full of ice and let it cool. The results were great! The tangy fruit flavors of the Kenyan beans really come through when served ice cold. I was kind of surprised it came out so good I cant wait to try other iced coffee brew methods especially the cold water brew. Any other iced coffee fans? Whats your favorite coffee, brew method....etc. Ive always liked bright African coffees iced and the Caribou Coffee although inexpensive was pretty good. Highly recommended:thumbup:

Attachments

• $DSC01709.jpg
    $DSC01709.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
You know, we give *$ a hard time about burning coffee and obscuring "freshness" but what about Caribou? I haven't been through one in so long, it's hard to remember if it was any better. Might have to give them a shot.

Top Bottom