What's new

1 Pass Shave!

So I have settled in with my SS and have even (painfully) gotten use to feathers. My current set up is much different from the brass ball end tech with a derby! I traded the proasso for a Mama Bear's mentholated sample pack and jar of energy citrus. About a week ago I snuck one of my wife's big coffee cups with a lid into the shower and dropped in a sample of grapefruit ice and fell in love! I work nights and had today off so I went out and cut the grass, drank a beer and smoked a cigar left over from the last domino party get together we had. Nice day! So I decided to jump in the shower and clean up. I was not going to shave but I really like the grapefruit ice followed by Clean and Clear deep face wash topped off with Nivea shave balm so I picked up the ol' cup and started to whip up a lather. I coated my face then went on to clean my various bits and pieces while the MB went to work. After a few minutes I grabbed the SS and oh so carefully began my with the grain passes when all of the sudden CRASH BANG BOOM the over sized coffee mug slipped off the shelf and shattered in my ceramic tub! I went ahead and finished my 1st pass then ever so carefully removed the ceramic sliver that was embedded in the top of my left foot. I must say just that 1 pass gave me a pretty decent shave, I could still use my across and against the grain passes but overall not too shabby.

You better do those 2nd and 3rd passes, or else you're going to aggravate your wife even more than she is for breaking her mug...at least give her a smooth face rather than stubble...:lol:

:ohmy: That's why I'm so paranoid about glass soap containers in the bath room. I'd like to find my favorite Anchor Hocking containers in poly.

Top Bottom