What's new

Audiophiles fourm????

Hi,

I used to be into vintage stereo equipment and have some I'm looking to get rid of (I don't do eBay). I thought I'd ask here for a recommendation for an on-line forum dedicated to vintage gear.

Basically, I'm looking for a B&B type forum, dedicated to vintage, 2 channel stereo equipment (NOT home theater crapola).

Any recommendations?

Beerman

Thanks for the advice. At the moment, I'm not positive what I have in the way of hardware-it's in storage in my parent's attic. IIRC, there was a HK receiver from the early 70's and a pair of the smaller, bookshelf speakers from Infinity (before they went mass market). I also have an old B&O Beogram turntable somewhere-I think it's in the attic.

At the moment, I have a bunch of old Audio, Stereo Review and High Fidelity magazines from the mid-80's to the early 90's that my wife want's gone. So I thought I'd start trying to peddle the mags, and dump the gear later.

Unfortunately, I'm not really into the gear anymore and not sure how well I could sell it on-line by registering at a new forum and immediately posting vintage stuff for sale. That'd be a red flag with me as a buyer, so I thought I'd start with the mags, find a buyer and build some credibility that way.

FWIW. If anyone here is interested in the old mags, send me a PM and we'll go from there. I probably have between 75-100.

Beerman

Top Bottom