What's new

Special SOTD Event - Save the Sandalwood 8/1 to 8/3

In an effort to bring John (LetterK) back into the sandalwood fold, utilize a number of sandalwood components within a shave! :drool: :biggrin:

This event will run during the week to better enable people to participate as weekends can sometimes be dead-spots in terms of posting. Gentlemen, you do not need to shave with sandalwood every day of the event, but participation is what you make of it. :smile:

Word. Sandalwood, here I come.

Great idea. John can't help but come back to the Family when he sees how much great Sandalwood stuff is out there. He already knows, but he's deluded himself into thinking he doesn't love Sandalwood... when we all know he does. :out: :yinyang:

I'm in - I'm expecting my Mama Bear sandalwood cologne, sandalwood soap and sandalwood rose soap next week - just in time!

The TOBS Sandalwood is my favourite cream so far. I use it nearly every day, combined with Honeybee's Strawberry or Peach soap (in Summer)...:001_wub: So, I guess that means I'm in.

I just pulled out some Sandalwood stuff for this event...I must like Sandalwood so I am committing to a WEEK of Sandalwood SOTD.

:badger:

In an effort to bring John (LetterK) back into the sandalwood fold, utilize a number of sandalwood components within a shave! :drool: :biggrin:

This event will run during the week to better enable people to participate as weekends can sometimes be dead-spots in terms of posting. Gentlemen, you do not need to shave with sandalwood every day of the event, but participation is what you make of it. :smile:

Three days of Sandalwood? Only three?:blink:

Three days of Sandalwood? Only three?:blink:

Goosemejim and I thought the limit of secret, hither-to-unheard-of sandalwood based scents that you could get from yourself... errr... Charles :)001_rolle :lol: :wink: ) was three, so we went with that as the base number. :w00t:

Am I the only fool for whom Sandalwood brings Apple Pie to mind? It started with Egoiste, and I cannot shake the connotation. :confused:

Actually, it was Trumper's Sandalwood cologne, which is startlingly reminiscent of Chanel Egoiste, which is startlingly reminiscent of Apple Pie.

Salter's sandalwood (which I used today to my great enjoyment) is more cinnamon than apple pie. But, I think I'll use it for the rest of the week. I can't believe I've been neglecting it so!

Hot shower and towel
Savile Row 208
Taylor's Sandalwood
Dubl Duck Special #1 5/8 Square Point
Proraso ASB
John Varvatos Edt

Raf

Top Bottom