What's new

Morris & Forndran... Where?

If this is common knowledge and has been discussed before, my apologies, bur where are these brushes available for purchase??

Direct from Lee Sabini??

Straight from the source is where I ordered mine...shipped from UK last week...should be here any day now.

yes directly from Lee Sabini,
one of the best brush maker in the world....just delivered 2 more M&F today. Excellent work..

It means awesome hair grade unavailable anywhere else, and which totally smokes Simpson's two-band. :001_cool:

Now I'm really excited! I was contemplating a Chubby 1 in Super at some point...are you saying it renders this decision unnecessary?

Now I'm really excited! I was contemplating a Chubby 1 in Super at some point...are you saying it renders this decision unnecessary?

It would for me, but I just don't like Simpson 2-band super...too prickly. Some guys like that, though. And Simpson 2-band has more backbone.

It would for me, but I just don't like Simpson 2-band super...too prickly. Some guys like that, though. And Simpson 2-band has more backbone.
I've had several Simpsons but they were all in Best...so I have no frame of reference.

Thanks...I guess the quest shall continue.

I've had several Simpsons but they were all in Best...so I have no frame of reference.

Thanks...I guess the quest shall continue.

There's always too many choices! I would recommend M&F (for softness) or Shavemac (for density and backbone) over Simpson. But remember the B&B motto, YMMV!

There's always too many choices! I would recommend M&F (for softness) or Shavemac (for density and backbone) over Simpson. But remember the B&B motto, YMMV!

Well my 20mm Shavemac D01 2-band should be here today, and my M&F was shipped from UK last week, along with the Rudy Vey GroupBuy I received yesterday...it looks like my Duke, Rooney, Kent, and SOC are going to get some rest for a while.

Thanks again for the opinion.

Left to Right M&F brushes: 33/53 24/52 27/48

Attachments

• $mf1.jpg
    $mf1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 467
Top Bottom