What's new

Australian Traveling Box MkIV

Afternoon Lads and Lasses,

Welcome to the fourth instalment of the Australian Travelling box, previously seen here:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/group.php?discussionid=1463&pp=10&do=discuss

and here:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/167383-Australian-traveling-box-of-goodies-Round-3

The travelling box is a great way to try a whole bunch of products without actually buying them! Each user receives the box, uses the products they are interested in, makes a swap (if they desire) then posts it on to the next recipient.

From previous runs the box had a mix of old/new, cheap/expensive and plenty of overseas products to try. For all the new Oz members, this is a great little jaunt to be involved in.

If you wish to participate, please read the following:

THE RULES (as plagiarised from Round 3 – Thanks Luc!)

1. For the sake of simplicity, the box is available to participants in Australia only at this point in time.
2. Same rules as BS/T applies – minimum of 50 posts and membership for 45 days at the closure date.
3. Participants will need to provide their address and a contact number to the facilitator (me)
4. The sender is responsible for cleaning the items before sending the box and the receiver is responsible for sanitising the items upon receipt.
5. The box can be kept for 1 week, please do not exceed 2 weeks.
6. You are allowed to take out 1 item to keep if you really love it, providing there are no reserved items (That’s how I got me an arko stick!).
7. Keep the items shaving related and make sure your contribution is worthy – ask yourself, ‘If a stranger gave me this, would I use it?’ If yes, go ahead!
8. Don’t contribute to the box hoping your item will remain there for ever.
9. Post when you have received the box and your impression/comments for the products within – we want to hear your opinions!
10. When you have finished, PM the next recipient to ensure they are ready to receive the box.
11. The box is to be posted with a tracking number/express post at all times and that number is to be posted in this thread.
12. Please keep the weight of the box to 3kg or under to keep shipping costs down.
13. Any problems, PM me.

If you accept these terms and want to participate, please post ‘COUNT ME IN’ in this thread. I will keep this going for two weeks, finalise a list of participants and then send the box on its way!

If you have any questions, donations to kick off the box, or requests, please post away! :001_smile

List of participants

1. Reefer
2. Picaro
3. Luc
4. Derfly
5. Mark1996
6. GershwinInParis
7. Sunbird
8. Dr Berko
9. Cpt BlueBear
10. Nosedog has the box
Last - Me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Thanks Brendan, ‘COUNT ME IN’

Enjoy guys. I was in the travelling box #3, but I'll skip this one. I still have so much love to give my current modest collection!

Enjoy guys. I was in the travelling box #3, but I'll skip this one. I still have so much love to give my current modest collection!

No Worries Mate, but if you do come to your senses just drop me a line - we all know that nobody ever really uses up half of what they have bought!

Keep 'em coming guys!

Hey I'm in! I missed the last one (!@#$ 50 post limit...)

I'll see what I've got to chuck in - I've just PIFed the most obvious candidates.

A great job on getting this rolling again Brendan *doffs hat*. If you need some kit for the box, please feel free to shoot me a PM. Have fun guys!

Righto,

I'll keep this going till sunday night before putting together the list of participants and mailing off the box.

Could all those that have either replied and haven't done so or would like to participate PM me their address and a contact number.

I have also spoken with David (djh), and Luc, both have generously donated some goodies to kick off the box!

Luc

Staff member
Thanks mate, I got something else that I can put in when I get the box to keep it going! :thumbup1:

I know I'm a slow responder, but - ‘COUNT ME IN’ !

Looking forward to enjoying this. Happy to contribute stuff to kick it off.

Thanks Brendan for organising it and David and Luc for the donations. PM sent. I'll chuck in some blades when it gets to me.

Good stuff Gents!

Final Roll call has the following in the order of response:

Picaro
Luc
Derfly
Reefer
Nosedog
Dr. Berko
Cpt. Blue Bear
GershwininParis
Sundbird
Mark1966.

Tonight I'll randomly select an order for the box and post it here.

Can all participants who have not already done so please PM me their address and a contact number, so I can kick of the round later this week?

Ok Gents,

The list of participants in the order they will receive the box is:

1. Reefer
2. Picaro
3. Luc
4. Derfly
5. Mark1996
6. GershwinInParis
7. Sunbird
8. Dr Berko
9. Cpt BlueBear
Last - Me!

I'm still waiting for a couple of people to PM me all their contact details so if they do get back before Monday, I'll pop their names on the end of the list.

Just a reminder that before posting the box, please PM the next person on the list to make sure they are ready for it. Once posted, post the tracking number in this thread so we are all updated. A remember to post your opinions of the products you use!

Everything has been packaged up and is ready to go to the post office on Monday!

Reefer, PM sent!

Last edited:

Luc

Staff member
:thumbup1: Awesome work mate! Can't wait to get it!

Top Bottom