After reading all the bad reviews about the WW Wilks I
had no intention of trying them, but on Saturday I found
myself in their shaving section. Well, I decided to splurge the
whopping $1.76 for 10 & give them a whirl. SMOOOTH! No
irritation, sharp & did I mention smooth? I shave everyday
so I rarely have a good 48 hr growth, 2 pass WTG only so this
is what I'm using as a measuring stick. This weekend I'll skip Friday
& see how it does Saturday afternoon.

When those Wally Wilks first debuted in the metal dispenser, I hated them on first trial, finding them dull and rough in the Merkur HD. Then I tried palm-stropping them before first use, and found them transformed into a good jobber. I've since gotten a white plastic and a black plastic version that I haven't tried out yet.

When those Wally Wilks first debuted in the metal dispenser, I hated them on first trial, finding them dull and rough in the Merkur HD. Then I tried palm-stropping them before first use, and found them transformed into a good jobber. I've since gotten a white plastic and a black plastic version that I haven't tried out yet.

Mine came in the black plastic. I've never seen one like it.

I bought the first Wally Wilks after the Great Personna Purge (after I bought the last pack of Personna on the shelf). The metal dispenser. I found them harsh OOB. They tamed nicely if I stropped on cork or foam peanuts, but I don't want blades like this. The ones I've scored in bulk, Israeli Blues, Astra, and both varieties of Shark, are fine for me, right off the bat.

Variety. Freedom of choice. We can seek and find what we like. It's a beautiful thing ...

Mine came in the black plastic. I've never seen one like it.

these things are horrible (metal dispenser) for shaving my face but work in my shavette for trimming the back of my neck and side burns. I havent bought anymore since they started coming in the little black plastic dispenser. Im assuming they are still the same blade just different dispensers..right???

Attachments

• $Wilkinson Sword Walmart.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 47
Top Bottom