What's new

Special Participation Thread: B&B SOTD - Samples from Scotto - 7/21/07

Gents,

Post your SOTD for this special event! :w00t:

Thank you Scotto, for both your time as a moderator and for all your hard work providing many of us samples of either creams, aftershaves or colognes.

No one?

Wow.... :ohmy: :confused:

I was at Hershey Park all of yesterday so I did not get a chance to post mine.

B&B2k6 Standard Ebony Brush
Schick Eversharp w/ Ted Pella
Speick SC
Speick A/S
Speick EDT

Stauff was the one who brought Speick to my attention, but it was Scotto who supplied me with samples of this magnificent stuff! Thank you Scott!

EJ chatsworth,lined-Feather

Plisson HMW 10

TOOBS sandalwood

Coral Skin Food

Trumpers Sandalwood EDT

Thanks Scotto!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I was away yesterday, and missed the fesitivities. I've received so many samples from Scotto, it's all a blur. Today I used Vulfix sandalwood cream (my second favorite sandalwood; still deciding what my favorite is), DRH sandalwood a/s, and Floris Santal, all originally tried as Scotto samples.

Would somebody be kind enough to kill his boss so he can spend more time here? TIA.

I don't have any more Scotto Samples, but the majority of creams and aftershaves I have came from a good experience from a Scotto sample pack!

I was thinking today was the day! So, belated, but Scotto, in your honor!

SMF I Badger
Mon de Sir Straight Razor
Taylor's Shaving Shop
Penhaligon's Endymion

A tip of the hat to you sir!

Randy

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Saturday's Scotto Shave ...

Brush: B&B Finest (how else to describe Scotto??)
Cream: actual Scotto Sample of Vulfix Sandalwood
Razor: TI 5/8 forged bolsters straight
2 passes
Witch Hazel
TOBS Vitcorian Limes a/s ... if I had any TOBS 74 Original ... I would have applied a double dose! :lol:
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?p=166661#post166661

EdeC: Knize 10 in an actual Scotto sample.

Really great shave!

SR 3124
'60 Fatboy w/ Crystal blade (Day 1)
Nancy Boy Signature
Floris Santal A/S splash
Musgo Real A/S balm
Knize Ten EdT

All 4 of the bottom are from Scotto samples. Thanks for all the hard work, and for introducing me to some of the vast array of stuffs out there!! :thumbup:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Saturday's Scotto Shave ...

Brush: B&B Finest (how else to describe Scotto??)
Cream: actual Scotto Sample of Vulfix Sandalwood
Razor: TI 5/8 forged bolsters straight
2 passes
Witch Hazel
TOBS Vitcorian Limes a/s ... if I had any TOBS 74 Original ... I would have applied a double dose! :lol:
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?p=166661#post166661

EdeC: Knize 10 in an actual Scotto sample.

Really great shave!

That's funny. That's exactly what I used- an original Scotto sampler jar, complete with original blue painter's tape. Always thought that was a nice touch.
The Vulfix has such an unusual presentation of sandalwood- incorrect in every way, yet complete endearing and top notch all around.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I was away yesterday, and missed the fesitivities. I've received so many samples from Scotto, it's all a blur. Today I used Vulfix sandalwood cream (my second favorite sandalwood; still deciding what my favorite is), DRH sandalwood a/s, and Floris Santal, all originally tried as Scotto samples.

Would somebody be kind enough to kill his boss so he can spend more time here? TIA.

Indeed! He was the Top Poster when I joined ... :001_huh:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
That's funny. That's exactly what I used- an original Scotto sampler jar, complete with original blue painter's tape. Always thought that was a nice touch.
The Vulfix has such an unusual presentation of sandalwood- incorrect in every way, yet complete endearing and top notch all around.

No blue tape for me ... handwritten write on the lid.

Vulfix: by far the finest cookie-dough scented cream on the market! :001_rolle

Scotto is truly one of B&B's treasured Members. He has contributed so much to this forum.

Merkur Progress-Swede
Shavemac 23mm Faux Horn in Finest
ToOBS OF Rose SC
Thayers Rose WH
dab o' T&H Classic Balm
Floris Sandalwood

Merkur Classic /w Derby (day 2, corked)
Vulfix Pure Badger
Demolia Against the Grain Pre-shave cream
Taylor's St. James sample from Scotto
Proraso ASB

Thanks Scotto!