What's new

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!

I was finally able to get in my first shave in what feels like forever last night!

My face has now healed up enough after the accident that I was able shear off my beard with a guardless trimmer, scrubbed my face clean with Nancy Boy Face Wash then load up a new IP in my B&B Razor, give my Finest B&B Horn Brush a good long soak, lather up some Taylor's Avocado and give myself a very thorough 4 pass, if excrusiatingly gentle shave. I finished it off with an cool alum block, QED Da Vinci Water, and some Musgo Real Splash. A few minutes later I use some Penhaligons Endymion ASB (Thanks again Mo!). A very pleasant return and this morning I did a QED French Green Clay Treatment after I got home from my jog. My face hasn't felt this good in quite a long time!

Tim,

Welcome back- I am very happy to see that you are back and that the first shave went so well.:thumbup:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Glad to have you back where you belong. :thumbup1:

Good choice with the avocado.

Welcome back Tim

I am sure i can speak for every member here saying that we are glad you have healed up and back on the shaving track

Nick

Glad to hear you're back! I really was wondering if you had turned to the bearded dark side! I think TOBS avocado was the perfect choice. Hope your healing continues.

Top Bottom