What's new

I need some advice

S

sullivanpm

I need some advice on what aftershave to use with Hugo by Hugo boss. SWMBO loves the scent.
I am looking for a cheaper alternative than their aftershave lotion.
Thanks

I find that most aftershaves scents linger for a very short amount of time. In the summer months I use Proraso ASB almost exclusively. It doesn't really have any scent at all, and it's a great aftershave if you have sensitive skin and has a bit of a cooling effect.

Nivea Soothing ASB is also another good one that you can find just about everywhere. Works great and has a very subtle scent.

+1 on Nivea Soothing ASB. It has no scent of its own hence does not conflict with the other perfumes/colonges etc. I wait five minutes after applying Nivea and then apply Aqua Velva on top of it. This way it cuts the burn a bit and smells great. Hope this helps.

How about something unscented, like Art of Shaving's unscented aftershave balm? I've a big fan of their ASBs; however I've not personally tried the unscented product. However, I've never been disappointed in any of their products that I've tried. Hope this helps -

Top Bottom