What's new

mugs and bowls

I'm enjoying the pics in this thread. I have a question for those of you who may want to take a few more pics. I'm working hard at producing a rich, thick lather in my bowl. I can produce what seems like a good lather but when I brush it on my face it begins to dissappear within 30 seconds. It's not "bubbly" like when I first started and was using too much water. Could some of you post a quick pic of the lather you create in your bowl or mug?

Thanks

I found this bowl at a Marshalls on clearance for $2.50 (Pfalzgraff Vienna Floral Series)

Notice the indents at the top of the bowl - works well for holding it while making the lather.

I'm enjoying the pics in this thread. I have a question for those of you who may want to take a few more pics. I'm working hard at producing a rich, thick lather in my bowl. I can produce what seems like a good lather but when I brush it on my face it begins to dissappear within 30 seconds. It's not "bubbly" like when I first started and was using too much water. Could some of you post a quick pic of the lather you create in your bowl or mug?

You could check out the reviews section, a lot of reviews of creams, soaps and brushes have lathering pics. And then of course there is the How to make great lather from a soap tutorial. Even if you use cream, the pictures of the lather might be a help.

Top Bottom