What's new

What are you listening to?

I am listening to my Police Scanner. Nothing real interesting, but they are running a DUI Check Point. So far they have taken three drivers off the road at this check point, for DUI. Two off the road for expired registration and 5 for driving on Suspended or No Drivers Lic.:thumbup1: Been running since about 1900hrs. (7:00 pm) the best part of this is that they advertise it on the local radio and television stations, and these clowns drive right by. For once our tax dollars are at work.

Metric just released their new album to stream on their app. It's not their best but there are some good songs.
$download (1).jpg

Metric just released their new album to stream on their app. It's not their best but there are some good songs.
View attachment 598616
I really like Metric. This album wasn't on Rhapsody so I listened to "Old World Underground, Where are You Now?" again. I love her cover of "between the bars" (the Elliott Smith tune) and the Emily Haines solo stuff.

I really like Metric. This album wasn't on Rhapsody so I listened to "Old World Underground, Where are You Now?" again. I love her cover of "between the bars" (the Elliott Smith tune) and the Emily Haines solo stuff.
Metric has an app called "Pagan Portal". I think that's the only place to stream the new album before its release.

Working my way through the eight albums i picked up on Saturday.

Slow burning crescendo...

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom