What's new

What are you listening to?

proxy.php

Nice Rob!!! I have not heard of Gwar in a long time! I used to have a cassette tape of theirs.

DL

Gillian Welch and David Rawlings

Dylan "Sad-Eyed Lady of the Lowlands" right before the Denver Hotel tape version he says it is "the best song I ever wrote."

Nice Rob!!! I have not heard of Gwar in a long time! I used to have a cassette tape of theirs.

DL

:thumbup1: I have a friend who is constantly playing Gwar. I had Gwar on the brain on my drive home so I brought it up on the iPod.

Dropkick Murphys 'Sing Loud, Sing Proud'.

Pete

:thumbup1:

It's might seem a wierd combination but the two I'm listening to the most at the moment are Leonard Cohen and Hillary Duff.

:yesnod:

Gwar - War Party

I've loved Gwar for almost two decades! Something always comes up whenever they play nearby. The latest reason was my wife was six months pregnant. :001_smile

We have tickets to catch the Canadian Carnage tour (Slayer, Megadeth and now Testament), though, so I'm not too bitter. For an added bonus, the show was delayed from a month before our due date to one month after. Woo!

So what am I listening to? These have the most plays this week, according to my iTunes numbers:
Billboard Top 100 - 1956-2008
Crash Kondition - Pretty Little Chemical (indie)
Chris Kirby - Vampire Hotel (indie)
Dethklok - Dethalbum I and II
Flight of the Conchords - I Told You I Was Freaky
Scar Symmetry - Dark Matter Dimensions
Vanessa Mae - Various

I have my favourite genres, to be certain, but I'm always listening to a little bit of everything, especially local artists.

I've been enjoying Bon Iver lately, though I resisted for the longest time (what with my general aversion to male falsettos)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4u7Fs3_xzs[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom