What's new

What are you listening to?

Permission To Land - The Darkness

Great balls to the wall rock album. Doesn't take itself seriously at all, which injects a HUGE amount of fun into rock.

With classics like Get Your Hands Off My Woman and Love On The Rocks what isn't to like about that album!

Street Sweeper Social Club
dave

Hadn't heard of this. Will have to check It out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I'm onto RHCP - Californication. Great album, I am a huge fan of Frusciante's playing, very minimalist lead style, fantastic rhythm tones.

Oh man, I like them, but LA radio sucks, and every other song is RHCP, has been for years on KROQ. Way overplayed.

I was rocking out to this most of the night:

Great vocalists! My two favourite female metal vocalists on one track...what's not to like?

This week listening to David Ackles American Gothic, a very clear recording of The Who from Houston earlier this year, Barry McGuire and The Man Called X (OTR).

Just started my 3 months Apple Music trial so a lot of random stuff that I normally wouldn't buy. I like being to listen to (mostly) whatever I feel like at the time, but like all of the steaming services I don't think it is worth the monthly cost for me. I tend to concentrate on specific bands and their catalogues, not the current music trends of the day.

Top Bottom