What's new

What are you listening to?

OMG I'm so jealous right now. Hope you dig the show man. Trey is amazing. Saw Phish out in Joshua Tree at a gathering quite a few years ago. I'll never forget where I was when we heard that Jerry died. I came home from school and my dad was crying at the kitchen table looking at old black and white photos. My dad never cried so of course I asked him what was wrong. He told me Uncle Jerry had died and handed me a pic of them at Woodstock together.

Thanks. Saw all three shows. Just fantastic!

Been listening to a lot of Gogol Bordello lately, saw them in Nashville last week. Great show!
$image.jpg

I know there have been 375 different members, so picking a lineup to induct may not be easy, but how in the world are The Cure not in the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame? Disintegration, top to bottom, is easily one of the best albums of all time.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=DtQOlErK2bI[/video]

Right now I am listening to the local evening news on the idiot box. aka Televison, I am getting sick of Donald Trump and the Confederate Flag BS.

The missus is off on a business trip, so I have created a playlist from all my Rush tracks and it's on shuffle. I hope my neighbours are enjoying it as much as I am.

Top Bottom