What's new

What are you listening to?

Legion

Staff member
proxy.php

I've been listening to a lot of the MFSL remastered CDs. They're something wonderful, and the closest you can come to analog listening over a digital medium.

I've been listening to a lot of the MFSL remastered CDs. They're something wonderful, and the closest you can come to analog listening over a digital medium.

+1 Mobile Fidelity does an amazing job of remastering. Their cds are a joy to listen to. I have lots of their stuff on vinyl as well.

I have lots of their stuff on vinyl as well.

That's awesome, not very many people know about their quality! Which vinyl releases do you have? Most of my collection have been CDs, but I've got The Beatles White Album, Ziggy Stardust, and Sinatra at the Sands on vinyl.

Last edited:
That's awesome, not very many people know about their quality! Which vinyl releases do you have? Most of my collection have been CDs, but I've also got The Beatles White Album, Ziggy Stardust, and Sinatra at the Sands.

I'll have to go through "the vaults" when I get home, but some of the ones that come to mind immediately are, Poco's Legend (sounds killer) Supertramp's Breakfast In America & Crime of The Century, Abbey Road & The White Album, John Klemmer Touch, Steely Dan Katy Lied, Al Stewart Year of The Cat, Crusaders Chain Reaction, Fleetwood Mac "Fleetwood Mac", Little Feat Waiting For Colombus, GD American Beauty, Pink Floyd DSOTM, Earl Klugh Finger Paintings, EC Slowhand" Cat Stevens Tea For The Tillerman, The Doors ST. Thats what come to mind right now.

I'll have to go through "the vaults" when I get home, but some of the ones that come to mind immediately are, Poco's Legend (sounds killer) Supertramp's Breakfast In America & Crime of The Century, Abbey Road & The White Album, John Klemmer Touch, Steely Dan Katy Lied, Al Stewart Year of The Cat, Crusaders Chain Reaction, Fleetwood Mac "Fleetwood Mac", Little Feat Waiting For Colombus, GD American Beauty, Pink Floyd DSOTM, Earl Klugh Finger Paintings, EC Slowhand" Cat Stevens Tea For The Tillerman, The Doors ST. Thats what come to mind right now.

Amazing. Truly nice collection.

Top Bottom