What's new

What are you listening to?

Govinda- static apparition

All of govindas stuff is nice and chilled out (like Buddha bar stuff) good tune for waking up in this cold Belfast, ME weather :thumbup1:

At the risk of again embarrassing myself, I will admit that, earlier today, I listened to Lullaby, by the Chevrons, classic NYC doo wop, circa 1959. (Am I the only doo wop fan on this board?) And, which member of the Chevrons will be honored by the Baseball Hall of Fame next month? (Trivia; Jeeez, I gotta get a life.)

$3-1.jpg

Dusty Springfield -- Son of a Preacher Man.
The best comment: "back then, singers of female orientation relied heavily on a concept called "talent" to carry them into stardom. ;)"

This song is probably one of her most popular, but by no means the extent of her talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Progressive and slightly uplifting, wonderful vocals and nice matching music, love it!

Just saw this now. I like some trance. Specifically Sasha-Digweed's stuff and of course the Bedrock song I posted earlier. This one's a nice as it has vocals to it.
I shall investigate further.

Legion

Staff member
Dusty Springfield -- Son of a Preacher Man.
The best comment: "back then, singers of female orientation relied heavily on a concept called "talent" to carry them into stardom. ;)"

This song is probably one of her most popular, but by no means the extent of her talent.

I love Dusty. I must have at least six of her albums on Vinyl. Talent dialled to 11.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom