What's new

What are you listening to?

Today turned out to be a WPA kind of day. Hadn't had their CD out in quite a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I believe that I made a reply to this thread before. What I'm listening to now is AOL radio, the Glen Miller station. I am really enjoying it, for they have added some more songs to it. Yeah, this AOL station is good now.

The first album i have bought in a long time that i can actually push play on track number one and listen to the while album without skipping a single track. Corey Taylor really out done hisself on this album

$stonesouraudiocd.jpg

Legion

Staff member
Tom Waits, Bounced Checks

It arrived in the mail today. I believe it was only released in England and on vinyl.

And, with this one, I am pretty sure I now have all the records Mr Waits has put out. Yeah!

proxy.php

I've got a 1st pressing of that on vinyl. It is good. I might go put it on now!

That's amazing. Cream fans are pretty hard to find nowadays. Their rendition of "Crossroads"on that album is the greatest Blues cover song of all time. Clapton's solo is unparalleled.

Would you sell it by chance?

Legion

Staff member
That's amazing. Cream fans are pretty hard to find nowadays. Their rendition of "Crossroads"on that album is the greatest Blues cover song of all time. Clapton's solo is unparalleled.

Would you sell it by chance?

I'm not sure... I saw it in a collectables book and it was valued pretty pricey. Let me have a think about it.

Top Bottom