What's new

Cool Spoon Rack

Someone posted about how nice spoon racks are for storing and displaying DEs so I kept my eyes peeled and came up with this baby. Nice for the various DEs that I don't have a case for. Ain't it cool ? :smile:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
That's a nice one Jimmy. I really like the functionality and look of a spoon rack. I got mine a couple of months ago off ebay for about $20 with s&h.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
That is a great one. Love the room for the brushes.
That was a nice bonus. That wasn't originally the plan. I now keep the B&B razor (laying on its side) and three "big" brushes on the top shelf and 4 "smaller" brushes and the 38c on a razor stand on the bottom shelf. It works great.

I checked a few out on e-bay yesterday. They had a couple that looked interesting, but no pull out drawer (which I could, if need be, live without). Also, was not sure about the spacing between the spoon holders and the width of the holes themselves. I suppose I need to inquire with the seller as to measurements. Would hate to get one of these and then come to find out my razor(s) don't fit.

Also, was not sure about the spacing between the spoon holders and the width of the holes themselves. I suppose I need to inquire with the seller as to measurements. Would hate to get one of these and then come to find out my razor(s) don't fit.

Definitely you need to check the measurements. I've seen a couple in thrift shops that razors would definitely not fit in. The spacing was wrong, and the holes would have needed to be drilled out larger. Never would have fit a Fat Boy in it.

Thanks, guys, for your suggestions.

I'm toying with the idea of waiting until I get up to the Central Coast in September where there are some thrift/antiques shops there. Prices are good and I can cart it back with me in my car and not pay shipping. Plus the added benefit of getting up close and personal to it.

Top Bottom