What's new

Lee's Razors - SPECIAL B&B PRICING ON SIMPSONS SHAVING BRUSHES!

Fellas,
Check out this note I got from Lee....

Hey Guys: I will not be undersold! Any Simpson Brush is 25% off MSRP with free shipping! I will meet or beat any Merkur Razor price and no shipping charges. You Must Mention B & B with your order and you will automatically be credited the dicount plus freight. I'd rather have you phone in these orders so there's no mix-ups. Please call me at 800.503.5001. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank You very much! Lee
leesrazors.com

Folks, I have sent Lee an email asking him about worldwide coverage for shipping cost for B&B members will keep you updated as im contemplating to go for a Merkur HD slantbar or Futur. sofar I used only Gillette's Fatboy, thin adjust. and Superspeed.

SSLStudio said:
Folks, I have sent Lee an email asking him about worldwide coverage for shipping cost for B&B members will keep you updated as im contemplating to go for a Merkur HD slantbar or Futur. sofar I used only Gillette's Fatboy, thin adjust. and Superspeed.

I'll be interested in the response SSLStudio so keep us posted. I doubt that the deal would apply but you never know. The Merkur HD is what I'm after and the best price so far I've found is $28 at qedusa.com.

rtaylor61 said:
I'm jealous. My PJ2 had to be ordered, so it's probably still 3 weeks away!

Randy
Bummer. You'll have to buy at least one more item per week while you wait.:biggrin:

Top Bottom