What's new

What is your 'signature' scent?

Dat Perry Ellis M bottle. Good choice.

proxy.php

Here is a pic of my current fragrance collection. I don't have a signature scent as I am relatively new to the fragrance game. But I can say that my favorites are Armani Code, Burberry London, Burberry For Men, Polo Blue, Fahrenheit, Angel Men, and Pure Havane.

--Jerome

This is going to sound absurd but my signature scent is Victoria's Secret For Him 2. My wife loves it and I get complements all the time. My second go to fragrance would be Chrome. Currently I am just rocking traditional Pinaud Clubman.
$61YnV55uL8L._SL1500_.jpg

I can vouch for Victoria's Secret for Him 2. My ex got it for me and it is a go to for me. I get compliments all the time, especially from women, they can't get enough of it!

I like a number of favorite scents I keep on hand, but the one I reach for the most is john varvatos artisan. It's got that warm spicy lime smell and it is very mild...absolutely perfect for warm weather and my skin.

I am an Estate Gardener so I usually smell of sweat, dirt, leather gloves, fertilizer and pesticide. I consider this my Signature scent. As a result of the underlying smells; I consider them smells, lol I absolutely bathe in my selections; Aramis, Polo green or Obsession. I'm 54 so my selections are somewhat dated; although I have added TdH and BdC in the last couple of years. I never tire of these. I would like to add another loud, powerhouse to the mix.; possibly Brut. In short, I am That Guy at work. I work alone so its not offensive to anyone, I even have extra deodorants and EdT's of each at work. In general, on a work day, I stink so good.

Last edited:
I am an Estate Gardener so I usually smell of sweat, dirt, leather gloves, fertilizer and pesticide. I consider this my Signature scent. As a result of the underlying smells; I consider them smells, lol I absolutely bathe in my selections; Aramis, Polo green or Obsession. I'm 54 so my selections are somewhat dated; although I have added TdH and BdC in the last couple of years. I never tire of these. I would like to add another loud, powerhouse to the mix.; possibly Brut. In short, I am That Guy at work. I work alone so its not offensive to anyone, I even have extra deodorants and EdT's of each at work. In general, on a work day, I stink so good.

I bow to you, sir.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Although I have tried Czech & Speake's Cologne Samples in the past, I really like and choose as my 'signature scent'...Pinuad Clubman Special Reserve (now it's vintage Club Royal)

However, many of Pinuad's products can be 'drying' (because of it's alcohol content), upon the face and body, but I've found (by 'trial & error'...I started with 2 drops at first), the addition of about 8 drops of glycerin per 8oz bottle greatly increases the moisturizing and toning aspects with no 'stickiness or heaviness'. :thumbsup:

proxy.php

proxy.php
​“Happiness is like [aftershave and/or cologne]: You can't give it away without getting a little on yourself". Tonsumology (the study of shaving), Slogan

Last edited:
This is going to sound absurd but my signature scent is Victoria's Secret For Him 2. My wife loves it and I get complements all the time. My second go to fragrance would be Chrome. Currently I am just rocking traditional Pinaud Clubman.
View attachment 505119

I can vouch for Victoria's Secret for Him 2. My ex got it for me and it is a go to for me. I get compliments all the time, especially from women, they can't get enough of it!

My GF loves when I wear VS Very Sexy for Men 1 and Bleu De Chanel. Those are my two signature scents now since she's by far the most beautiful and wonderful girl I've dated. :thumbup:

I'd like to think Hugo Boss Dark Blue is my signature scent, and surely one I enjoy the most. That said, I get the most comments on this one, so not sure if that qualifies it as my signature scent.

$cologne.jpg

For years it was Annick Goutal's Eau d'Hadrien. Now Penhaligon's new Juniper Sling is giving it a run for the money. I go to these most often, but the truth is there are about two dozen others that I like almost as much.

I'd say bay rum, but it depends upon how much other people are paying attention. I dated a woman for a year, slept next to her, and she had no idea what I wore--even bought me shaving products, but never noticed the scent. Meanwhile, I ran into an old friend I hadn't seen in nearly seven years, and her first comment was that I still wore bay rum (I remembered her perfume, too).

My absolute favorite scent for everyday use is Cool Water by Davidoff.. My going out to small gatherings scent is Black code by Armani. My going out to formal or large events is Guilty by Gucci

Top Bottom