What's new

What is your 'signature' scent?

proxy.php

So far I've only had access to designer fragrances, so my exposure is limited. Trying to find a local source for the less available stuff so I'm not blindly ordering online!

I think I did the Drakkar and Obsession things in the early 90s, then nothing for years. In the last four years my signatures have been Kenneth Cole RSVP and then Burberry London. I've been out of the BL all year so I'm basically mixing it up nowadays, playing with after shaves for now.

For me its Issey Miyake (which I just finished) or Clinique Happy. Both are great for summertime and not too invading for the office.

I came across a bottle of Woodhue by Faberge about a year ago. Ever since then I've used nothing else. They don't make it any more, but I've amassed a collection of about 6 bottles to make sure I don't run out for a very long time.

Weekends: Aramis Tuscany
Work: Floris No89
Evening/party: Penhaligons Sartorial
Hot weather Floris limes, which also work great to layer with sartorial

This, too, was mine for years. IMHO, the manliest cologne out there. Discontinued, and SWMBO doesn't care for the scent. I really want to try some of the other lines they put out.

She had me using Casual Friday untill the company no longer made that, now it's Obsession for men.

Back in "the day"' my rotation was Polo green, Halston Z-14, Kouros, Chaps, Stetson, amd a coule of others. I think English Leather was in there somewhere.

I'm tempted to snag a bottle or two of the original Zino Davidoff for nostalgia.

I'm doubting between Tabac EdT and Fahrenheit. Fahrenheit is my safe choice but Tabac is pretty badass and starts growing on me.

This, too, was mine for years. IMHO, the manliest cologne out there. Discontinued, and SWMBO doesn't care for the scent.
I'm tempted to snag a bottle or two of the original Zino Davidoff for nostalgia.

No, it is still available at Zino Davidoff store in Geneva, as well as in the stores here in Brazil. May be they took it off the market in USA? If you like it, try Terre d'Hermes, it is practically the same combination, but a bit lighter. My other advise would be Vintage by John Varvatos.

Top Bottom