What's new

What is your 'signature' scent?

You're obviously a guy who "gets" Kouros and that is one ballsy signature scent.

Y'know, in all honesty the more I wear Kouros the less I understand the 'crotch/animal/****' rants. Obviously the first half hour is a bit challenging with all the civet, but after that it's basically soap/clean laundry and honeyed incense. Nothing terribly challenging there...

If I could afford it, I would wear Yohji Homme almost everyday....but I can't so I rotate between Dior Homme, encre noire, timbuktu, opus 1870, and mugler cologne (I have others, but these are the goto frags in my wardrobe)....mugler cologne gets the most play in the summer these days.
Allan

Interesting thread...

For me, it has always been (since late 1980's) Liz Claiborne For Men (dark green bottle, square red cap) which gets harder to find every time. Aqua de Gio por Homme was nice (for a while) when it first came out but I haven't worn it in over 13 years.

I don't think I have one. My all-time favorite, the one I drool over, is MPG Route du Vétiver, but I don't wear it often. Lately, I have been draining bottles of Trumper (Lavender Water, Ajaccio Violets, and Wild Fern).

Man Good question ! I have about 25 fragrances in my spring, summer, fall,winter rotations but if I had to choose one........I would say Windsor by Creed !​
:thumbup:

proxy.php

Haven't found one yet. SWMBO likes it when I wear Obsession but I don't really care for it. I am still working on settling on a blade and soap before I can get too far with the fragrance selection.

I have a lot of scents that I wear depending on the seasons but the old school Old Spice (about 10 bottles of the stuff stored in a cool dark place) is something that I wear at least twice a week any time of the year.

I used to roll with Pleasures for Men by Calvin Kline but I noticed after about two years of not using it, not only did it grow a funk, but the bottle started to leak just because. I don't know why. Right now, I love Trafalgar by T&H but don't have any. :(

Top Bottom