Thread: Truefitt and Hill Lavender Shave Cream

Images

Default Truefitt and Hill Lavender Shave Cream

Has anyone tried Truefitt and Hill Lavender Shave Cream in a tub? I don't hear much about it, nor see many retailers carrying it.

How does it smell? And shave with?
    Art - AACJ at badgerandblade dot com

Help support B&B by becoming a contributor.

"This world would be a much better place if people didnt enjoy being victims so much." - Reggs

"I'm not voting for someone. I'm voting against someone." - rtaylor61

Images

T&H Lavender cream is one of my sentimental favorites. It was one of two I ordered from Charles at QED, and he was swamped with orders in the wake of the Corey article, and thus had no Taylor's Rose or Trumper's Violet. I've come to enjoy T&H creams more than the others as a result.

Its smell is much more perfumy (not an EO scent) and intense to my nose than Taylor's lavender, and is an excellent shaver. Handles a fair amount of water--somewhere between Taylor's and Trumper's--and the scent lingers nicely for a while after the shave. I love the stuff!

-Rich

Images

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by PoshRichM
    T&H Lavender cream is one of my sentimental favorites. It was one of two I ordered from Charles at QED, and he was swamped with orders in the wake of the Corey article, and thus had no Taylor's Rose or Trumper's Violet. I've come to enjoy T&H creams more than the others as a result.

Its smell is much more perfumy (not an EO scent) and intense to my nose than Taylor's lavender, and is an excellent shaver. Handles a fair amount of water--somewhere between Taylor's and Trumper's--and the scent lingers nicely for a while after the shave. I love the stuff!

-Rich

Thanks Rich im ordering one jar then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't tried the lavender (or any of the scented ones) but I just posted a review of the Unscented Ultimate Cream in the Reviews Section of B&B... Hope it's helpful.