What's new

The essence of wet shaving!

From the fresh citrusy opening to the delicious powdery dry down it always makes me a happy wet shaver, every time i put it on my face feel fresh and well groomed. now i understand why it has so many lovers everywhere. to me it's the essence of wet shaving and will always have special place in my den. i think the world of wet shaving would miss something if there was no Pinaud Clubman.

Clubman is one of the 3 aftershaves I'll never be without. I like it, it's available locally and it is a fine value.

The other two are Superior 70 Bay Rum and either Old Spice or the CVS knockoff of it. They share the same 3 properties.

I love the scent but it doesnt appear in my rotation as much now. Too powdery and I tend to only use it when Fall is transitioning into winter for some reason. Same with all my AS's though so maybe I am just weird:)

From the fresh citrusy opening to the delicious powdery dry down it always makes me a happy wet shaver, every time i put it on my face feel fresh and well groomed. now i understand why it has so many lovers everywhere. to me it's the essence of wet shaving and will always have special place in my den. i think the world of wet shaving would miss something if there was no Pinaud Clubman.

Amen.

Top Bottom