What's new

Truefitt & Hill Sandalwood Cologne

Does anyone use or has anyone tried the T&H Sandalwood Cologne? Any thoughts? I'm quite enjoying the T&H Sandalwood shaving cream and was thinking about giving the cologne a try. I like the shaving cream scent and it's not overpowering - a nice, subtle scent. Is the cologne of similar quality?

I would say both are identical. If you like the scent of the shave cream you will certainly enjoy the cologne. There is a certain freshness or clean feeling to this one. It's a nice, masculine Sandlewood.I am impressed with Truefitt's offerings. I think you get quality juice at a good price point.

If you buy from the T&H web site 'BB11' at checkout gets you a 15% discount. I picked up the sampler pack a week or so ago on advice of a B&B veteran.

See, I was all excited that I could help somebody out, and then I get stumped. I have no idea if it's good for UK.

I would say both are identical. If you like the scent of the shave cream you will certainly enjoy the cologne. There is a certain freshness or clean feeling to this one. It's a nice, masculine Sandlewood.I am impressed with Truefitt's offerings. I think you get quality juice at a good price point.

Thanks for the input, Riley! I'm also quite impressed with Truefitt. I'm still quite new to all this, but I've been enjoying their stuff. I'm making my way through the cream/balm sampler right now.

Thanks for the input, Riley! I'm also quite impressed with Truefitt. I'm still quite new to all this, but I've been enjoying their stuff. I'm making my way through the cream/balm sampler right now.

Good deal that sampler, especially with the B&B discount and free shipping.

SCS Sandalwood from Wood: it smells excellent, and is not expensive. (I have been blowing this horn for some time now and few have listened to me.)

Good deal that sampler, especially with the B&B discount and free shipping.

I am having a blast going through all of their samples. What a fabulous selection of fragrances. BTW, thanks, Beeranon, for the tip on the 15% discount. I didn't know about that!

You're welcome! I'm rationing the use of the T&H sampler, and think I'll go through it before starting on the TOBS. Fun stuff!

Top Bottom