What's new

One year with B&B PIF

I have been roaming B&B one year now.I offically joined on the 14th but this week was when I started reading the threads.
This is my first offical PIF and I wanted to make it a good one,so I decided on these items.
1.a barely used Pre de Provence soap
2.a barely used Pre de Provence aftershave balm
3.a barely used Osma soap,this stuff really deters razor burn
4.a Mytimeandbody Menthol(10 strenght) soap with about 90% remaining.This soap will freeze your face off and from what I understand it is no longer available to purchase.
5.a NOS Gillette travel razor with a funky looking case.
6.a broken in Semogue Owners Club boar brush.

All will go to one winner chosen by the random number site Monday the 6th at 5:00pm.
Shipping will also be on me and I will ship world wide.

There are no restrictions to enter,just tell me that your are in when you post.The only thing I ask of you is if any of these products are not for you,you just PIF them to someone else.

Paul

Attachments

• $pif.jpg
    $pif.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 288
Great PIF! I've never tried a boar so that looks particularly enticing (pre-broken in boar? Fantastic!). I'm in.

A most generous PIF. Oh please, please count me in. PdP is high on my list of products to try. It all looks good.

Many thanks for the opportunity, and Happy Friday!

Wow! What a generous PIF! Please, count me in!:w00t:

- I've been wishing to try Pre de Provence for AGES, but that stuff is not available here in Europe (ironic, for a supposedly French product, uh?); :tongue_sm
- Never tried any of the other stuff included in this PIF;:001_smile
- That lovely Semogue brush certainly will be very pleased to return to his homeland! :laugh:
- I live in Portugal. Don't you know we are having a crisis here?!?! :scared:

Once again, thank you for your amazing and generous PIF! :thumbup:

Congrats on your 1st B&B Anniversary! :laugh:

Wow - such an awesome and generous PIF! :w00t: I haven't tried any of these products. PdP has been on my "want to try" list for some time, and I'm also a huge menthol fan. Please count me in! :001_smile

Last edited:
Top Bottom