What's new

First Simpson Chubby arrived

After reading all the praise for Simpson Chubbies, I had to jump in as well and order my first- a Chubby 1 Super. I only ordered it yesterday lunchtime and was surprised to get home only half an hour ago to find it waiting. Excellent service from Simpson!:thumbup1:
I want to use it tomorrow but have already prepared and taken my shots for the vintage SOTDs for the remainder of the week. Do I wait until monday for the Italian week to use it, or do I "cheat" and use this brush instead of my Shavemac tomorrow? Would anyone mind? Anyhow, here is my new Chubby

proxy.php

It would be rude not to use it, David. Maybe you will have a spare moment to shoot a new SOTD pic. Lovely brush- congratulations!

Monday comes soon enough David, no need to cheat and use it yet :tongue_sm

Weither you decide to use it now or wait, I'm sure you will love it :thumbup1:

Thanks for all the comments, guys. I took David's advice and have just retaken tomorrow's photo. I can't wait until monday!

beautiful brush, but

I want to use it tomorrow but have already prepared and taken my shots for the vintage SOTDs for the remainder of the week.

what!?! do many prepare a SOTD pic in advance? i am always doing it after the shave just in case i change my mind last minute.

beautiful brush, but

what!?! do many prepare a SOTD pic in advance? i am always doing it after the shave just in case i change my mind last minute.

I don't believe I am alone in this. I don't have the time in the morning to take a photo, and post. Far too busy. And I am very organised so don't make last minute changes unless something like a new acquisition takes place.

:thumbup:Congrats. The CH1 three band is one of my favorites. Of course, you should use it immediately without shame regardless of any SOTD pics you've already taken. If I were you I would have lathered that puppy up a number of times already...:tongue_sm

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
David, the Chubby 1 (in both Best and Super) is a legendary brush and a "must have" for the face latherer. I'm almost sure you'll love it. Congrats, mate!

Top Bottom