What's new

500Th Post

I have reached the milestone this is my 500th post.
I started wet shaving a little over a year ago. Every morning I look forward to my shave routine. Wet shaving is a n ongoing learning experience. Each razor has it's own personality in how it will shave. The hardst thing for me to learn was the amount of pressure I was using. I learned it is in how you hold the razor determines the pressure . It is learning which brush works best for the soap or creme you choose for that day. Proper water to soap to produce the optium lather. The results are that the shave is far superior then any shave you could achieve using the cartridges.

My den includes various razors, blades, soaps, cremes, and brushes. I love the international touch from the products you choose. You can choose soap made in the USA or from Europe . Blades from all over the world. Brushes from badger to horse.
The choices are unlimted to what you can choose. The most important thing to remember is to have fun and enjoy your morning shave.

I want to thank the memebers on this board you have helped with this journey. The unlimited advice from the posts that everyone shares. I proud to be part of this fellowship with shared interests. Those just starting out my adivce; is take your time,
you won't master overnight, above all do not give up because the reward will be great.

Good to hear that your shaving is greatly improved and that you enjoy the ritual each morning. Thanks for your contributions to B+B!

I'm getting close to 500 myself. Congrats on the milestone and the things that you have learned to teach others!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
coyotewhisper:
Congrats are in order on your 500th post...Way to Go (YaY Baby :thumbup:)!!! :a50:

proxy.php

Christopher
proxy.php

Top Bottom