What's new

AOS vs. Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Shampoo/Conditioner

Gents, I'm wondering if those of you who have used both Art of Shaving's shampoo and Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree could offer a comparison of their efficacy. While I enjoyed the awakening tingle that invigorated my scalp, I found the AOS shampoo too potent for my fine hair. I recently stumbled upon the Paul Mitchell shampoo and apparently it has a similarly tingly sensation so I'm interested in giving it a try. How does it compare to the AOS?

M

modern man

Have you tried Mama Bear Rosemary/Mint or Dr Brooners????

Nice and Tingely. :biggrin:

I've never even heard of this Dr. Brooner fellow, but MB's Rosemary Mint got nary a hint of tingle from my scalp. AOS, on the other hand, gives me an incredible rush!

M

modern man

I've never even heard of this Dr. Brooner fellow, but MB's Rosemary Mint got nary a hint of tingle from my scalp. AOS, on the other hand, gives me an incredible rush!

Brooner I do not think makes a Shampoo but if you have short hair the mint bath bar and liquid soap is VERY nice.

That is ood on the MB, the tingle it give is why I got it. :lol:

AoS may be too much for me them.

AOS quite literally overpowered the bathroom with its incredible scent and came very near to doing so to the entire floor. Simply incredible stuff.

Don't use Dr. Bronners on your hair. Once in a blue moon is fine and they even say this on their website. Never tried the AOS shampoo but have been using the Paul Mitchell tea tree for years. I love it, smells and feels great.

Well, it looks like I'm going to invest in a bottle. I came across one while shopping yesterday and found the scent quite promising. Thanks all.

Top Bottom