What's new

ROSE Shaving Cream THROWDOWN

The Name of the ROSE is ......

• Geo F Trumper's ROSE

• TOBS ROSE

• T&H ROSE (Discontinued but Nay Forgotten!!!)

• Coates ROSE

• Cyril Salter WILD ROSE

• SCS SAVORY ROSE

• Mama Bear ATTAR OF ROSE

• AOS ROSE

• OTHER

• Are U Kidding I HATE STINK ROSE Creams - All of'em

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vote for your favorite ROSE Shaving Cream. ROSE is a traditional favorite of Gentlemenly Wet-Shavers world wide & going back a couple of centuries.

Arguments have undoubtedly raged over who's produces the creme-de-la-creme of Rose Cream. Let's THROWDOWN & Settle IT Right NOW, Right HERE, The American Way (VOTING ON IT !!!!)....

You can even post a commentary after you're vote to further sing the praises of your favorite & lambast the other entrants...

Ladies & Gentlemen, The Order of Battle is ....

T&H is not discontinued, it's merely no longer carried by the North American distributor.

My vote is for the old Taylor's Rose.

LOL - as a newbie I'm doing this to help me decide on a Rose Cream to buy.
Sorry if I forgot any Rose Creamer's inadvertently...

Let's see, classic Lavender is next on my to-buy list afer Rose...So expect a Poll soon....

Skip a poll for Lavender and just buy DR Harris (although AOS and the reformulated Taylor's are quite good as well).

I like the QED Wild Rose. Nice scent, not overwhelming. Excellent lather.
Is the QED Wild Rose a Cream or a SOAP??? I tryed to be "inclusive" even as far as GOOGLING so I would leave anybody of note out....

To me QED is definitely of NOTE. I am a good customer of QED & have big time respect for Charles....I checked his "hidden, secret" page to check if he had a Rose Cream but all I saw was SOAP....

Apologies to QED if they have a ROSE Cream & I missed it....

Skip a poll for Lavender and just buy DR Harris (although AOS and the reformulated Taylor's are quite good as well).

+1 on AOS lavender. I've been opening the tub just to sniff it. I may bring a tub to the office for that very purpose, although that might lead to folks questioning my sanity more than usual.

Oh, Trumper's Rose for me.

Is the QED Wild Rose a Cream or a SOAP??? I tryed to be "inclusive" even as far as GOOGLING so I would leave anybody of note out....

To me QED is definitely of NOTE. I am a good customer of QED & have big time respect for Charles....I checked his "hidden, secret" page to check if he had a Rose Cream but all I saw was SOAP....

Apologies to QED if they have a ROSE Cream & I missed it....

QED Wild Rose was a special run Charles did for us. We hope that it eventually makes it to his regular offerings. :thumbup1:

I love Taylor's Rose and i recently shaved with Trumper's Rose as well but in some way the scent was a bit more perfumed to me, so I'm sticking to Taylor's Rose.

Top Bottom