What's new

Taylor's Avocado: Scent of Tube vs. Scent of Tub?!?

I have Taylor's Avocado in both a tube and a tub. I've noticed that there is a distinct difference in the scent of the two. The tub smells much more like what I would expect an avocado cream to smell like. The tube smells like... I don't know, something different. I'm almost wondering if they mislabeled the tube and it's actually Sandalwood or something else.

Has anyone else noticed a difference?

I've not bought a tube of the Avocado, but I do have a tub of the stuff and find the scent to be out of this world. Love it, it's one of the creams that I find my self sneaking into the bathroom just to smell. I wonder if the tube that the stuff is packaged in has something to do with the different smell.

I enjoy my Avocado, but still cannot get used to the smell. Bought it in March so I do not know if it is new or old, but I won't be buying it again. Works great, smells so-so. I don't know if I like the smell or have just grown used to it. :confused:

to me the tub smells really fresh...similar to cucumbers (but this might be the 'avocado" smell). I haven't smelled the tube before, but I also have heard that "old" tubes were still going out fairly recently...and I have heard there was a difference between the two (old vs. new, not tub vs. tube).

Top Bottom