What's new

How fast is B&B growing?

Seems to me that the number of B&B members has picked up a fair bit since I joined (really, a mere month ago?). Does anyone know just how fast this community is growing... for example how many B&B members there were this time last year? Looking at the member list, the earliest ones appear to be around 2005.

And, by the way, I'm very impressed with the technology and the way that it has been applied to this site. Whoever you are, take a bow. And also, because it rarely hurts to say so; 'thank you'.

Cheers

Jeremy

Well, you are user #3470, and the newest newbie is #3708. That's 300 members in a month! One month before you joined, they were around #3250.

Well, you are user #3470, and the newest newbie is #3708. That's 300 members in a month! One month before you joined, they were around #3250.

Good maths. But even more impressive that the membership is growing so fast. (And on a selfish note, this gives me some people to discuss shaving with; a topic that gets an automatic "will you please shut up about shaving" at my house.)

Top Bottom