What's new

noob breakthrough

I've been de shaving since christmas and have had some good shave, but mostly bad. They usually start off good, but I bail on the de during touch ups and on my mustache area. I finally got a complete shave today, and a very good shave. I even got the hard spots on my face easier than usual. I am using a progress and usually have it set on 3 or 4. Today I set it on its lowest setting and concentrated on angle. Best I could have done. I think the aggressiveness at 3 or 4 is to much when I lose the angle. I end up doing more scraping. I'm still going to keep the sensor around just in case, but I'm finally feeling confident that the progress is soon going to be my regular razor.

This is good news! Congrats! Leaving the Progress on it's lowest setting for a good period of time, say a month, will get you better shaves. Just pretend the Progress is a non adjustable razor. Are you using a blade sampler? That is the best investment in learning DE technic!

I have learned to turn off the radio and water and listen to the blade! When the angle is right it SOUNDS right! From a flair tip to a Futur I do better with no noise.

Top Bottom