What's new

Acquisitions: Monday June 25th-Sunday July 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday:From Saint Sue

Autumn Rain EDT(man this stuff smells great!:001_wub: )

Oakmoss Lavendula EDT(that's "lavendula,oakmoss lavendula")

Marty

Broke down at Walmart last night and picked up a bottle of Old Spice to try. Have not used it in 25 years

Decided to have a rummage in TK Maxx and found this for £14.99

proxy.php

Pure badger brush and a tub of cream :thumbup:

Ok here is what I got on Saturday, June 30:
Picked this up at Diebels Sportsman's Gallery in KC, MO

full

And this LetterK Extended Sampler pack arrived in Saturdays mail

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to Bruxelles this week end and bought a Merkur HD.
Sunday afternoon I went also to a flea market in south of Belgium and found a 1974 slim twist for only 1 Eur. I also bought a very nice vintage DE which I think is from 1940-50...

Went to San Marcos and Round Rock outlets outside of Austin TX this weekend. Both had Crabtree & Evelyn outlets, both were an almost complete disappointment. :cursing:

Erah, I thought an outlet meant cheaper prices, not so with C&E I guess as all their creams were the same as the regular store back home in Dallas.

But, I did find a couple of deals.

At the first one I picked up two very small pure bristle brushes, and 3 bars of Nomad bath soap. Figured I could pass on the bristle brushes to newbies, or use them for a travel brush.

At the second location they had less, but they were participating in the buy 2 get one free sale that the regular stores are having. So I picked up a tube of Nomad, Sandalwood and Sienna, and three pucks of their Almond shave soap.

Other than the almond shave soap, they had no other almond shaving cream. I knew it was discontinued in the tub, but now I've found it's been discontinued in the tube as well.:cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom