What's new

Question about B&B brushes

Hey all,

I was wondering about something I've seen mentioned on the forums a few times: what are the B&B brushes?

I am guessing that they are special brushes made for these forums by someone (Edwin Jagger?) once per year. If so, when is this happening next, and can I get in on it? :001_tt1:

Thanks!

Hey all,

I was wondering about something I've seen mentioned on the forums a few times: what are the B&B brushes?

I am guessing that they are special brushes made for these forums by someone (Edwin Jagger?) once per year. If so, when is this happening next, and can I get in on it? :001_tt1:

Thanks!

You are correct Mike. The EJ brush was last years (and our first) B&B brush. They do come up from time to time in the B/S/T forum if you're interested.

And stay tuned to see if there's another in the works.......

Yeah. I hope there's another one coming up, and it would be easier to convince SWMBO that it would be a good idea to buy the brush if it were a "limited edition" and group discount.

Making excuses to fulfill my SBAD.... I sure don't feel like a noob. :wink: :biggrin:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I have both brushes, the 'silvertip' and the 'finest silvertip', and recommend them highly if you can snag one or both. The general asking price nowadays seems to be about $95-100.

Just my personal opinion, but I doubt there will be another one soon (so buy one if you can!) Most of the guys who would want one have already bought one the last time round. Also, there was a lot of volunteer work that went into the brush, and there are, like, a million old threads along the lines of "I don't have my brush yet ... what gives??" and so forth, so I don't see a lot of interest in people developing a second brush in the near future, but hey I could be wrong.

Probably once you get another batch of newbies (such as myself! :)), there'll be a market for more brushes. I have a cheap starter brush at the moment and certainly would be interested in a certifiably great brush with a volume discount!

I bought the B&B brush (finest Silvertip) and it is awesome. I'm interested in another brush offering. When you still have problems lathering like me you really notice the difference a great brush makes

It's a good brush. There were four types (black or horn handles with silvertip or finest silvertip hair.) If there is another in the pipeline make sure to snap one up as it was a great bargain last time.

Here are my B&B Brushes. Silvertip on the left, Finest on the right...

full

Randy

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom