What's new

Help! Trying To Quote

I see in many posts in almost every thread these nice blue boxes that contain a quotation from an earlier post. I've tried using the 'quote' tab in the post box to try and produce one of these in my posts, but this just brings the entire message into my message box, and I haven't had any luck figuring out how to actually produce the blue box with the author's name and everything. I'm probably missing something easy and obvious. Any advice? Thanks in advance!

mike

I see in many posts in almost every thread these nice blue boxes that contain a quotation from an earlier post. I've tried using the 'quote' tab in the post box to try and produce one of these in my posts, but this just brings the entire message into my message box, and I haven't had any luck figuring out how to actually produce the blue box with the author's name and everything. I'm probably missing something easy and obvious. Any advice? Thanks in advance!

mike

Just press the quote button in the lower right hand corner of the post you want to quote, and andd your message below everything.

Top Bottom