What's new

Acquisitions Monday Apr 17 - Sunday Apr 23

Well lads, can anyone out there spell P R O C R A S T I N A T E? Yes, still working on my contribution to the government.
How about listing your contributions to better living through lather for this week?

This weekend I hit Target and picked up the Proraso tube shaving cream and the pre/post cream (NJ target). Today was my first shave with it. Incredible feeling, but wasn't thrilled with the scent from the pre/post, nor with how it left my face feeling after. Not sure why; seems like lots of folks here like it a lot. Will try again, but the shaving cream is a keeper for me.

After work, plan to pick up Taylor's Mr. Taylor cream and some Baxter's products.

My fiancee is starting to question my sexuality, but she likes the scent of the colognes and the shaving creams.

mscott said:
My fiancee is starting to question my sexuality, but she likes the scent of the colognes and the shaving creams.

Just tell her that wet-shaving has swung you back to heterosexuality...:biggrin:

Apparently Barbasol Brushless has been discontinued.... t'is a shame as it smells out of this world superb. This was used by US Soldiers in WWII. Get the last few tubes at QED and other fine retailers while they last!
full

Awesome little brush.... :thumbup1:
full

Last edited by a moderator:
You are going to freak out when you realize what an awesome brush that is. Give it a week to break in, though.

I've been wanting to try a long handle for a while now. My only other brush has the typical shorter handle and whipping up creams tends to overrun that short handle.

I must say I'm having a hard time waiting until morning to use this brush.

Charles also included a sample of Trumper's Rose, so now I get to compare that to the Taylor's.

Not too bad for a Monday!:biggrin:

rtaylor61 said:
Actually, I believe that Kyle has a liftime supply. I mean, just look at his avatar!:eek:

Randy

Realistically, this supply will only last a few months. It takes a lot of product to properly lather my back.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kyle, you're not only the review king...you're the Arko king too!

Scotto, I just whipped up some Trumper's Violet to help get that new brush smell on it's way out. Well, I used my normal amount of cream and in no time my mug, which is pretty big, was erupting lather everywhere!:w00t: Yes, that's right, I'm freaking out!!:lol:

Indy said:
Kyle, you're not only the review king...you're the Arko king too!

Scotto, I just whipped up some Trumper's Violet to help get that new brush smell on it's way out. Well, I used my normal amount of cream and in no time my mug, which is pretty big, was erupting lather everywhere!:w00t: Yes, that's right, I'm freaking out!!:lol:

Just don't let Jeff get wind of this. :biggrin:

Kyle said:
Gentlemen, the Arko has arrived and with reinforcements.

proxy.php

proxy.php
Between Smooth Face Jeff, Kujo, and Kyle; Arko will begin producing shaving suppositories for those moments when there is no sink available.
My goodness lads! A new variant of SCAD, ASAD!

Top Bottom